Friday, January 22, 2010

Hello blogland!

Wow, time flies when you're having fun! I just realized how long it's been since my last post! I really want to post more often, at least once a week but I haven't been doing much sewing lately. DH and I got a couple of bikes and we've been doing quite a bit of riding so that has taken up some of my time. Other than that it's been difficult since we moved to a smaller home. We are currently in a two bedroom apartment and that doesn't leave a lot of room for my stash. So, we've rearranged some things to hopefully give me some more room to work. In the meantime I've been working on a new afghan for the back of my couch so that's what I do while watching TV in the evenings. I have to get to a point where I'm sewing bindings in the evenings! I actually like hand sewing the bindings on - I find it very soothing.

Well, it's getting late and we're going for a ride in the morning so it's time to sign off. Hopefully my next post will actually have some photos of quilts! It seems like I have hundreds of plans/ideas for quilts and things I'd like to make - now it's just a matter of DOING it.

Hugs and happy quilting!
Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment