Friday, April 26, 2013

UFO Parade Pictures

I took more photos today of some of my UFOs.






 

 Green String Quilt. I have the backing for this one with the quilt, now to just sandwich and quilt!

This is a Hexagon table runner that I made for my Mom. She is nuts for Christmas and really decorates. This will work great on her kitchen table but I haven't decided how to finish it off.



I made this specifically for hand quilting, which I love to do. I'm planning this as a wall hanging in my bedroom since it will co-ordinate with the double four patch. It's next on the hand quilting list once I finish this one:


I used Bonnie Hunters 'Free Hand Fans' directions from the quiltville.com website. It is very relaxing for me to hand quilt. Bonnie does big quilts, but I'm not that brave yet! :o)

Happy Quilting everyone!
Bonnie

1 comment:

  1. I love your wall hanging. I love stars and scrappy also .I love Bonnie, made here 7 shirt quilt now working on her Easy street..... wasn't easy but not to hard just time consuming so go take a peak. I just posted pics of it laid out on my bed. Bonnie is just the best.!!!! We had a day retreat with her was so much fun..... take a class if you get a chance she is so down to earth and just a great inspiring gal. Debbie Kelly
    http://somewhereinstitches.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete