Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year

Another year is done. Wow. Where does the time go?! This has been a very topsy turvy year, but I wouldn't trade it. We learn as much from the mistakes as we do the successes.

What about the new year? Well I'm looking forward to learning more about this wonderful craft I am addicted to. I've always loved most crafts and I do still crochet and I haven't totally ruled out picking up some needlework, but quilting is my first crafting love.

I'm also going to explore my faith in more depth. I've gotten away from it some and it's time to go back.

Last but not least I'm looking forward to learning more about my 'new' family, or should I say newly found, and building relationships.

I found the camera! Unfortunatly the batteries are dead. sigh But, I have found some pictures I took and downloaded to the computer so here are a few things I worked on this year.











Tonight we will have a quiet night at home away from the crazy drivers and just enjoy our immediate family. We're going to watch a movie, throw some pizza in the oven and relax.

Hoping everyone a safe and Happy New Year!

Happy Quilting!
Bonnie

1 comment:

  1. Fun quilts, Bonnie! Thanks for sharing with us!

    Bari

    ReplyDelete