Saturday, February 7, 2009

My Blog was highjacked!!

I should have known better! lol Ask DH to help me fix the blog and what does he do? He writes a post!! Silly man. At least I don't have a button in the middle of my posts now. Mind you I still can't figure out how to get the buttons on the SIDE of my blog, but that will all come in time I'm sure.

I had a wonderful day today at a sewing seminar in a neighboring county. It was a great day to learn more about local quilt shops and a few new techniques. Of course, I'm so new to quilting that almost ALL techniques are new techniques in practice! But I am really enjoying this journey that I have begun. Of course DH has started to say that he has been divorced due to quilting, but he is really blowing this out of proportion! lol He'll learn too.

No comments:

Post a Comment